Malaysian Food Street
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa Singapore 098269
Take the Sentosa Express in Vivocity L3 (S$3) to Waterfront Station or bus RWS 8 in front of Vivocity. Guests driving are advised to park at Basement 1 of Resorts World Sentosa.
11am-10pm (Mon-Thu); 9am-12Midnight (Fri to Sat); 9am -10pm (Sun)
Travelling across the causeway to get a fix of your favourite hawker dishes is now a thing of the past, as Resorts World Sentosa has gathered the best of Malaysia’s bona fide hawkers under one roof in its very own Malaysian Food Street.
Opened in January this year, the Malaysian Food Street at Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) features renowned hawker stalls in Kuala Lumpur and Penang among others hand-picked by the RWS committee from more than 200 food outlets over a period of 8 months. From the Food Street's architecture and street decor of Malaysia in the 1970s, the trademark hospitality of street hawkers to the most famous and best tasting food, no expenses have been spared to bring you on a gastronomic journey through time.
List of Stalls:
1. Famous Jalan Alor KL Hokkien Mee
2. Fung Wong Confectionery
3. Petaling Street Famous Porridge since 1949
4. Huen Kee Claypot Chicken Rice
5. Ah Mei Hokkien Prawn Mee
6. Penang Hai Beng Hainan Lor Mee
7. Penang Ah Long Lor Bak
8. Penang Lim Brothers’ Char Koay Teow
9. Roti Canai & Nasi Biryani
10. Kampung Nasi Lemak
11. Malacca Chicken Rice Ball
12. Petaling Jaya Dim Sum and Drinks
13. Ampang Yong Tau Foo
14. Klang Bak Kut Teh
15. KL Wanton Mee
16. Penang Cuttlefish Kang Kong
17. Desserts/Fruits (Chendol) View Fullscreen Map