Old Supreme Court
Address: 1 St Andrew's Road Singapore 178957
Take the MRT to City Hall MRT Station (EW13/NS25) and walk along St Andrew's Road towards the Padang.
Contact: (+65) 6336 0644
Currently closed for renovation works.
The Old Supreme Court Building is the former courthouse of the Supreme Court of Singapore, before it moved out of the building and commenced operations in the new building on 20 June 2005. The building was the last Classical architecture building to be built on the former British colony. Built in front of the historical Padang grounds between 1937 and 1939, it was designed by Frank Dorrington Ward of the Public Works Department, and was his last and most significant work. The building is planned to become an arts and cultural centre in future, with plans to refurbish the building. View Fullscreen Map