To sweeten the deal, Jurong Bird Park is offering a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion for its admission tickets from 24 May to 30 June 2013.
Simply flash this coupon at the ticketing counter to the enjoy the offer!
Scroll down for Terms & Conditions.
- Dora and Diego: Join Dora and Diego from the well-known Nickelodeon cartoon series, Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go!, as they take on Jurong Bird Park as their new destination for learning and discovery. There will be a chance for photo opportunities with Dora and Diego at the Pools Amphitheatre at 12.30pm during the weekends in June.
- Explorer of the 5 Continents: Let your child become an ‘Explorer of the 5 Continents’, and nurture their adventurous spirit! Every child will be handed a customised Jurong Bird Park kid’s explorer kit which contains a ‘passport’. With it, children can navigate around the park to collect stamps in their very own Jurong Bird Park explorer passport. Be sure to check in at the exhibits showcasing birds from Australia, South America, Antarctica, Asia and Africa to collect all 5 stamps!
- Dr Squawk’s Expedition: Meet Dr Squawk, the popular host of Bird Park Flies to Schools, who teaches children all about birds in an engaging and fun manner. Children between the ages of 5 to 12 years old can sign up for Dr. Squawk’s Expedition in the Bird Park, as she travels to different continents in search of her flightless feathery friends. This will be held at 2.30pm and 4.30pm at the Breeding and Research Centre. Pre-registration is required online, or at the venue at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the programme.
- Meet the Bird Stars: Seize the opportunity to get up close to Jurong Bird Park’s most egg-xotic birds at a meet-and-greet session featuring unique-looking birds like Harriet the bar pouched wreathed hornbill and learn interesting facts about them at 1.45pm at Penguin Coast!
- Be a Junior Avian Keeper: Children who are deeply passionate about wildlife conservation should sign up for two specially organised immersive experiences to learn more about birds. The Junior Avian Keeper Programme for older children on 7 June aims to provide a hands-on experience with tasks such as preparing feed and enrichment for the birds.
- Holiday camps: Children between the ages of 6 to twelve can sign up with like-minded friends for the 3-Day Bird Quest Camp from 12 – 14 June, to embark on an expedition where they can experience up-close encounters with feathered friends, unearth the secrets of nest making and learn about how feathers help flight.
(Photo Credit: Michael_Spencer)
What's more, Jurong Bird Park is taking the fun digital too! Visit http://education.birdpark.com.sg/ to download fun and interative games created by students from MAGES Institute of Excellence. This final year project from the students consists of 5 games which will be released over a period of 5 months. Through a series of challenges such as choosing the right types of food and working one’s way through a maze to free the birds, the games reinforce the importance of conservation and protection of wildlife. The first of the series - Born to Fly, which involves guiding a Bali Mynah through forestations while avoiding obstacles and predators, will be available for download in June.
(Photo Credit: Michael_Spencer)
Terms & Conditions (for Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion):
- Valid from 24 May to 30 June 2013.
- Valid for all Singaporeans, PR & employment pass/study permit holders.
- Free ticket is extended to the ticket of equal or lower value and for same day admission only.
- Flash coupon and proof of identity to enjoy offer.
- Exclude tram rides.
- Child defined as 3 to 12 years old.
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions and rebates.
- Not valid for park hopper packages.
- Not valid for tour & school groups, travel agents, SISTIC and online bookings.
- Admission ticket purchased is non-refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket.
- Jurong Bird Park reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without any prior notice.